Nate and Ashley

Okay, I am totally obsessed with how this couple's photos turned out. I first got to know Nate when he was assigned as my dance partner in the guy/girl dance at Fergus Falls School of Dance (my absolute favorite place). Nate was SO much fun! We always had such a blast. We then ended up working together at Ten Mile Lake Steak House for the next 5 years, and I've gotten to know him quite well over the years! When he first started dating Ashley, she would come down to the steakhouse near closing time and I'd wait on her. She would order dessert and wait for Nate to finish up in the kitchen. I always knew there was something special about that girl. And here they are today, ENGAGED, and moving on to some great things down in Florida! So here are a few (okay, more than a few, I couldn't choose just a few) photos from our session together!







































So looking forward to their wedding come August of next year! 

With love, Kati


Comments

Popular Posts